Saturday, September 19, 2009

Life has been busy here at Whatever Whimsy. Sorry that the entries have been few and far between. I have lots of projects to list as I have time. Hope you are all letting your own creative juices flow!

Autumn is my favorite time of year, with crisp cool air and colorful landscapes. It gets me in the mood to create!



I've been playing around with those fondant cookies again. Look what I have come up with for Fall. These use the same process as before. The only change is that I used purchased chocolate fondant for the brown which added a little more fun and flavor. The cookie cutter used are from Wilton from two different fall sets.





Here are a couple bagged and bowed and ready to give. I think these would make great favors for place settings at Thanksgiving! Fun and Festive! I think the acorns would work great with names piped on the bottoms to show who sits where.


May God Bless you Abundantly
Happy Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment